Sunday, July 8, 2012

Night Before Camp

Doing some late night packing before I leave early in the morning for camp! A lot of the students are heading on the same bus to Peja at about 8:30am. Then from there we will head up the mountain! I'm really excited and still a little nervous. Sometimes there is no explanation for my emotions. Having training yesterday helped some. I was able to meet with the rest of the staff, translators, and guest speaker of the week.

I will be an "assistant leader" this week. I will lead discussion groups, games, activities, small groups, and so forth. All of the students are college aged. They had to apply and have an interview to be accepted into this camp. It's a pretty good deal. I am so blessed to be a part of it!  It's going to be a busy but amazing week! I continue to pray and ask God to use me -- to be my mouth, my feet, my hands, my actions.

On Wednesday we will hike up the mountain and have lunch by a lake up there. I am particularly excited about this! I have never been true "hiking." Say a prayer for me! :)

Once again, I won't have internet all week but I will write once I get back on Friday! See you then! God is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment