Saturday, August 11, 2012

Planning for the Fall!

I decided late last night that I would give my blog a face lift! I'm not sure I fully like it. I think I like the humming birds better.

Today I had the special privilege of talking to my grandparents and my mom. It's been about three weeks since I talked with them on the phone last. It was super good just to hear their voices again. It's so much nicer than writing an email. Definitely one of the greatest struggles of living overseas is being far from family and friends. I think that will always be a struggle.

Today Rachel and I had a meeting to begin the process of forming the fall calender for the community center. We brained stormed for a while about what new classes or activities we would like to have or would be appealing to the community. More importantly, we talked about what ways we could best invest in the people here. I'm getting really pumped up for this new semester!

Tomorrow I leave for Lipljan to attend my first Albanian wedding! I'll stay the night with some friends and will return on Monday. I don't know if I will have internet there so I'm not sure if I will be able to post something tomorrow night. But I promise to tell you all about my adventure! I promised my grandma I would take lots of pictures! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment