Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day Camp Coming to a Close

Sorry for not posting anything in the last couple of days! It's been super busy here! I have had very little free time. Our last day of day camp is tomorrow. I am particularly excited because all the kids will sing "Light Will Shine" for their parents tomorrow. I've had several people tell me that they have seen the kids practicing and singing the song outside of camp. It brings such joy to my heart! I'm so proud of everyone! God is good....all the time! After the parents see the new songs their children have learned this week, we will serve cookies and punch and have a chance to introduce ourselves. I'm going to miss my little guys so much!!!



Last practice before performing for the parents!




Little Macy and me :)




Such AWESOME kids! I am so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment