Friday, June 1, 2012

Arrived in Kosovo!

After many hours of flying and walking through many airports, I finally arrived at my new home!  Our flat is really nice.  We have three rooms, a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and a balcony. My supervisor is giving me a low-key week, which is a huge blessing. I am in the process of getting over jet lag, which will take me several days. I will begin some language training this week and attending some group meetings. I will also spend time walking around the city and beginning the adventure of grocery shopping! Yay! I am learning to buy things with Euros for the first time! Exciting stuff! (lol) Everything seems a little intimidating right now. I don't understand any Albanian and I don't know the area. There are no street signs so it's a little tricky getting around. I know that everything will get better in time though :)


View from my window


View from our balcony




1 comment:

  1. You'll be a pro in no time! Praying for you and keep having fun with it all! Just know you have tons of people praying for you and lifting you up so God has already gone ahead of you there and the prayers are always with you lifting you up! Cant wait to hear more, p.s drink lots of water and try to get out during the days to help you get over jet lag! :) God bless you Joy

    ReplyDelete