Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ballet Photo Shoot!

This past Wednesday I had a photo shoot for the girls in my ballet class. Not all of the girls showed up. Originally I had 24 girls at the beginning of the semester but it has dwindled down to about 14. I'm so blessed to have the girls I do have though! They all have been so consistent and loyal! They have been learning a song from The Nutcracker for performance for their parents in two weeks. I thought the pictures turned out pretty good and I wanted to share them with you. I'm hoping to give each girl a picture or two as a going away gift.
 
Enjoy!

 
 
Olsa


 
Sara



Jora
 

 

 
Suhejla

 

 
Natyra


 
Klea


 
Rina


 
Sebergjan


 
Rreze


 
Leona


 
Group shots :)






Another HUGE "Thank you" to Fort Wayne Ballet for donating all the leotards, skirts, shoes, bags, and posters!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment