Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Surprise Going Away Party!

Oh my goodness! Rachel and Esther threw me a surprise "Going Away" party tonight at Coffee House tonight! I couldn't believe it! They had a cake made with a picture of me and my ballet girls on it, a poster (with a drawing of me as a ballerina) with a little note from everyone, and decorations everywhere! Some even brought presents. Over 40 people came! Florim (a friend and member of our team) gave a speech about how blessed everyone was that I came to Kosovo and for everything I've done the past six and a half months. I cried and cried. Then, they wanted ME to give a speech! I definitely wasn't prepared. I told them a little about my journey and how God brought me to Kosovo. I couldn't stop crying! I told them how truly blessed I was to have known them and how sad I am to leave. Everyone, throughout the night, came and got pictures with me and begged me to come back to Kosovo in the future. I was so touched. I have so many pictures of tonight but I can only fit so many. I cannot tell you how incredibly blessed I feel tonight! I will never forget this amazing journey!
 
God is so good! 
 
 
 

  


















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment